Stage 2 | Gain knowledge in sector relevant topics & strengthen your business case.
LS@W Expert Classes are a series of targeted workshops organised in close collaboration with industry experts on relevant topics for Life Sciences and Medical Technologies Startups. The workshop programme offers also 1-on-1 discussions and consultations with our Mentors and Alumni to help you out, by sharing their expertise.
Our Expert Classes will educate you in the specific stages of your startup. Scroll down for the dates of the remaining Expert Classes of this year.
Mark your Calendar | LS@W Expert Classes in 2017
Our Expert Classes are organised 5 times in 2017, preferably on a Friday (afternoon workshops, free consultations, cocktails).
- Expert Class 3 | 22 September | Clinical Trials & Regulatory Affairs
- Where: BioPartner Center 1 Leiden
- What time: from 14:00 – 19:00 hrs
- Read more >>
- Download programme >>
- Contributors: Marcel Kenter, Paul Janssen Futurelab Leiden; Sandra van Wetering, DC Prime; Eline van Beest, Nightbalance; Bart Hoenen, Luris; Bas Megens, Loyens & Loeff; Stefan Ellenbroek, InnovationQuarter.
- Expert Class 4 | 20 October | Health Technology Assessment & Reimbursement
- Expert Class 5 | 15 December | Various Topics + Communications & Branding
How to participate? and more.
- Registration? Easy, send an email to Ellen de Waal | email@example.com.
- Who can attend? Expert classes are specially organised for Venture Challenge/Value Centre/MedTechPartners/BioTechPartner participants and alumni. Startups not (yet) part of our community but who are interested in participating can send in a request.
- What else can you do? Tell us what your specific interest is. The programme of each Expert Class is designed to match your needs on how to be lectured and informed. Share your questions and/or issues on the topics of above mentioned Expert Classes with us.
Archive of 2017
Expert Class 1 | 21 April | Funding & Partnerships | NKI, Amsterdam
- Contributors were: Koen Verhoef (NK), Pieter Gaillard (2-BBB), Marking Velders (KitePharma), Tony Chang (Merck Ventures), Niels van Leeuwen (RVO), Oskar Slotboom (BioGenerationVentures).
Expert Class 2 | 7 July | Ownership of your Innovation (IP) and How to make the best Deal | Science Tower, Rotterdam
- Contributors were: Mariska Kool (Loyens & Loeff), Carine van den Brink (Axon Lawyers), Bart Swinkels (Nederlands Octrooi Bureau), Thijs Spigt (Technology Transfer Office, Erasmus MC), Robert Al (Innovation Lab TU Eindhoven and former ThromBoDx), Florian Ludwig (Thuja Capital), Carola Immerzeel-Goosens (Erasmus MC TTO, Erasmus MC Incubator, Life Sciences & Health Hub Rotterdam), Paul van den Biggelaar (Sensius).
Archive of 2016
Expert Class 1 | Tax and Law | March 11th, 2016. Read the post-event article and download the impression.
Expert Class 2 | Funding | May 20th, 2016. Read the post-event article
Expert Class 3 | Tax and Law | September 30th, 2016. Read the post-event article.
Expert Class 4 | Communications Matter! | December 9th, 2016.
Get the most out of the LS@W Accelerator