The Venture Challenge Fall 2017 started last week with the first 3-day boot camp in the woods of Nunspeet. In this edition, six highly motivated teams are coached in developing their business proposition. In the coming weeks, the teams will explore their markets and, eventually, pitch their business plan to a jury and audience of life sciences investors. The winning team will be announced at the Dutch Life Sciences Conference 2017 (22 November, Pivot Park, Oss) and receives €25,000 to build their business.
The participants of the Venture Challenge Fall 2017 are:
- EXCORIS – A fast and reliable diagnosis for every patient!
- UPyTher – Effective solutions for sustained topical drug administration in clinical treatment
- Platform5 – Accuracy, whenever you need it!
- MarkMyGenes – A clear direction for better health
- Cyclomics – Detecting cancer before it’s too late
- Breath Medics– Helping children breath better