We are excited to announce the publication of the 2nd call this year: the Venture Challenge Fall 2016.
Teams of entrepreneurial scientists with a breakthrough invention in Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Bioinformatics, Drug Development, Medical Devices, Diagnostics or eHealth are invited to participate.
Benefit from our 10-week educational program with boot camps, 1-on-1 coaching and mentoring to develop your initial idea – a breakthrough research result – into a solid business case.
Please contact us and let us explain how it works and what to gain.
This call will close 29 August, 2016.
- Visit the LS@W Venture Challenge webpage and read the different aspects of the program.
- Want to submit already? Download the Venture Challenge Proposal Form Fall 2016.
- Interviews: 6 and 7 September 2016
- Workshops I: 21 – 23 September 2016
- Workshops II: 2-4 November 2016
- Finals: 23 November 2016
- Announcement of winner: 24 November 2016
Get the most out of the LS@W Accelerator
- The Venture Challenge is Stage 1 of the LS@W Accelerator.
- Read more about Stage 2: Expert Classes and Stage 3: Value Centre.
- Chretien Herben: email@example.com | +31 (0) 6 149 10145
- Ellen de Waal: firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0) 6 54711703
Check out the winner of the Spring 2016 edition.
Check out the teams of the Spring 2016 edition.
Check out the winner of the Fall 2015 edition.
Check out previous Venture Challenges.