LS@W Expert Classes are a series of targeted workshops organised in close collaboration with industry experts on relevant topics for Life Sciences and Medical Technologies Startups. Expert Classes also offers 1-on-1 consultations with Mentors and LS@W Alumni to help you out, by sharing their expertise.
Expert classes are specially organized for participants of the Venture Challenge, Value Centre, MedtechPartners, BiotechPartner, MBI Life Sciences &Health, BioBusiness Summerschool and Take off participants. Startups not (yet) part of our LS@W community but who are interested in participating can send in a request.
Expert Class 1/2018: Leading you in the right direction of IP & Licencing.
- When? 25 May 2018
- Where? Yes!Delft, Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft
- What Time? Starting at 12:00 hrs – ending at 19:00 hrs
- Programme Features: Expert presentations, 1-on-1 consultations, discussions, networking
- Download the Expert Class 1/2018 programme, latest edition.
- To register? Send an email to Ellen de Waal: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are honoured to welcome contributing Experts from
- Ruth Donner, DSM | Global Business Incubator
- Peter ten Haaft, NLO | European Patent and Trademark Attorneys
- Ide Swager, Momo Medical | Smart pressure ulcer prevention
- Vlad-Mihai Sima, BlueBee | High Performance Genomics
- Carine van den Brink, Axon Lawyers | Science based lawyers
- Yes!Delft & TU Delft/Delft Enterprises
- 12:00 – 12:30 Ready to welcome our participants (including basic lunch)
- 12:30 –12:40 Start & Welcome
- 12:40 – 14:00 Expert presentations
- 14:00 – 14:30 Break & 1-on-1 consultations
- 14:30 – 16:00 Expert presentations
- 16:00 – 16:30 Discussion & 1-on-1 consultations
- 17:00 – 19:00 Wrap- up & joining the ‘startups-borrel’ of YES!Delft
Let us guide you in the right direction! Join the LifeSciences@Work Expert Classes
We sure hope to welcome you (again) at the LifeSciences@Work Accelerator Expert Class. We – together with our contributing experts – will offer you a practical insight into important steps to take when establishing your startup. The set up of the Expert Classes is very informal and personal. Participation is free of charge, provided you match our profile.