Funding possibilities can vary from finding the perfect match with a VC to receiving a grant issued by a European programme.
Where to start, who to contact? What to do and what not to do?
Participate and find out.
- Programme Features: Standup poster-pitches startups; Funders panel about regional, national, European and global funding possibilities; Parallel dedicated workshops for startups active in drug development and medical devices; Feedback session; Partnering and networking.
- Date/Time: Friday, 13 December 2019 | Start programme 11:00 hrs – end 18:00 hrs
- Venue: RVO, Prinses Beatrixlaan 2, 2595 AL Den Haag | The Hague
- Download the invite – read the program – view the funding experts >
- Funding experts: Niels van Leeuwen (RVO), Max Klement (BiogenerationVentures), Bo Wiesman (Blue Sparrows MedTech Fund), Thijs Schaap (Innovation Quarter), Thijs van den Munkchof (Uniiq/Luris), Arjen Strijker (FundsUp), Victor Schut (AGILe Biotec).
- Register now: Send an email to Ellen de Waal >
Keynote: The wild track of 20-year funding Galapagos
Onno van der Stolpe, CEO
Organized in close collaboration with:
Early stage startups welcome to participate
LifeSciences@Work Expert classes are specially organized for alumni and participants of the Venture Challenge, Value Centre, MedtechPartners, BiotechPartner, BioBusiness Summerschool and Take off participants. Startups not (yet) part of our LS@W community, but who are interested in participating are welcome, provide to match our profile.
Registration? Send an email to Ellen de Waal | firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon registration startups are asked to develop a pitch poster; deadline poster submitting (for production and preparation purposes) 9 December 2019.
LS@W Expert Classes are a series of targeted workshops organised in close collaboration with industry experts on relevant topics for Life Sciences and Medical Technologies Startups. Our Expert Classes will educate you on the specific stages of your startup. Open the Expert Classes web page and scroll down to view previous editions >