Getting a clinical trial underway is no simple task. From patient recruitment to study completion, the drug maker or med tech developer must undertake a wide array of complex, and closely monitored operations, complying with regulations all the way. Trials become more global, patient groups more targeted, and investigator sites more widespread.
This Expert Class is programmed to offer our startup teams insight in where to begin and how to set it up.
- Date: 22 September 2017
- Timeframe: 14:00 – 19:00 hrs (welcome from 13:30 hrs)
- Programme Features: Workshops, Free Consultations, Networking
- There are still some places left.
- Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organised for: Venture Challenge/Value Voucher/MedtechPartners/BiotechPartners/BioBusiness Masterclass and MBI Alumni.
- Note: Not an alumnus? or not (yet) part of our startup community? However, interested in participating? send in a request to the email address mentioned in this post.
- Venue: BioPartner Center Leiden 1, Accelerator; foyer and auditorium.
Meet our contributing Experts
[Updated programme of Expert Class 3/2017 | mini-masterclasses, workshops, free 1-on-1 consultations, cocktails]
Marcel Kenter, Director, Paul Janssen Futurelab Leiden
Eline van Beest, Founder and CEO, Nightbalance
Christa van Kan, Team Lead Clinical Execution, PSR Orphan Experts.
Bart Hoenen, Entrepreneurship Advisor, Luris
Stefan Ellenbroek, Senior Business Developer Life Sciences and Health, InnovationQuarter
Bas Megens, Attorney at Law, Loyens Loeff
Our Expert Classes are free mini-masterclasses/workshops specially designed to accommodate Venture Challenge, Value Voucher, MedTechPartner and BiotechPartner Alumni, as well as new startups who are in the process of building a life sciences or med tech company. During these half day sessions, we welcome Alumni and new life sciences Startups from our LS@W Community to join and interact with our Mentors and invited Speakers.
Would you like to contribute as an expert as well? Part of our programme is dedicated to personal meetings with our participating startups. Let us know if you are interested to be involved.
How to participate
Participation is free of charge if you fit our profile.
To register, send an email to Ellen de Waal: email@example.com
Know more LifeSciences & Medical Technology startups?
If you feel this Expert Class can benefit more startup companies, please forward the link to this webpage.