Gain knowledge in sector relevant topics & strengthen your business case.
Our Expert Classes are free workshops specially designed to accommodate you in your efforts to build a life sciences or med tech company. During these half day sessions, we welcome LS@W Alumni and new life sciences Startups to join and interact with our Mentors and invited Speakers. Upcoming topics are Clinical Trials & Regulatory Affairs, Health Technology Assessment & Reimbursement and Communications & Branding.
- For startups: We are in the middle of programming our next 3 Expert Classes. Let us know your preferences as regards subjects or issues you would like us to address: contact Ellen de Waal at email@example.com.
- For our network: We welcome new startups! If you know startups who will be interested to be part of our community please do not hesitate to share this post with them.
Sneak preview Expert Class 3/2017 | Clinical Trials & Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Trials: Getting a clinical trial underway is no simple task. From patient recruitment to study completion, the drug maker or med tech developer must undertake a wide array of complex, and closely monitored operations, complying with regulations all the way. Trials become more global, patient groups more targeted, and investigator sites more widespread.
Where to begin and how to set it up?
- Regulatory Affairs: The final hurdle – getting your drug, therapy or medical device approved and on the market. Regulatory requirements in Europe and the rest of the world are continually evolving and further more vary from one country to another.
What does it take to navigating through the different regulatory landscapes?
- When? 22 September 2017
- Where? Leiden
- What time? from 14:00 – 19:00 hrs
- Registration? Send an email to Ellen de Waal | firstname.lastname@example.org.