Stage 2 | Expert Classes | Gain knowledge in sector relevant topics, meet valuable new contacts, strengthen your business case.
LS@W Expert Classes are a series of targeted workshops organised in close collaboration with industry experts on relevant topics for Life Sciences and Medical Technologies Startups. The programme offers also 1-on-1 discussions and consultations with our mentoring Expert and Alumni to help you out, by sharing their expertise. Our Expert Classes will educate you in the specific stages of your startup.
2019 Expert Classes
18 October 2019 | Time to market (CMC) | Leiden
13 December 2019 | Funding & Establishing your business | The Hague
How to participate? and more information
- Registration? Easy, send an email to Ellen de Waal | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can attend? Expert classes are specially organized for Venture Challenge and Value Centre alumni, as well as for Take off participants. Startups not (yet) part of our LS@W community but who are interested in participating can join, provided you match our community profile.
- What else can you do? Tell us what your specific interest is. The programme of each Expert Class is designed to match your needs on how to be lectured and informed. Share your questions and/or issues on the topics of above-mentioned Expert Classes with us.
2019 Expert Classes | past
Negotiations & Licensing | 5 July 2019 | UMCU
- Experts lectures from Utrecht Holding, Cristal Therapeutics, GenDx, Loyens & Loeff
- TTO contributions from Oncode Institute, Erasmus MC, IXA/Amsterdam UMC, Utrecht Holding/Utrecht UMC
- Presentations: Oscar Schoots | Cristianne Rijcken | Wietse Mulder | Hamza Zourakhti
- TTO panel: Veerle Fleskens | Jacqueline Bia | Michelle Meeks | Genoveva Heldens
- Organised in close collaboration with: Utrecht Holding
- Link to handout part 1 & handout part 2
- Link to programme web post
Clinical Trials & Regulatory Affair | 29 March 2019 | Pivot Park Oss
Health Technology Assessment & Reimbursement | 15 February 2019 | UMCA
Special thanks to the contributing organizations 2019:
Let us guide you in the right direction. Join the Expert Classes!
2018 Expert Classes
Intellectual Property & Licensing | 25 May| YesDelft
Funding and Partnerships | 6 July | TU/E Innovation Lab, Eindhoven
Special thanks to the contributing organizations 2018:
2017 Expert Classes
Funding & Partnerships | 21 April | NKI, Amsterdam
Ownership of your Innovation (IP) and How to make the best Deal | 7 July | Science Tower, Rotterdam
Clinical Trials & Regulatory Affairs | 22 September | BioPartner Center, Leiden
Health Technology Assessment & Reimbursement | Communications & Branding | Incubator Utrecht Inc, Utrecht
Special thanks to the contributing organizations 2017:
2016 Expert Classes
Tax and Legal | 11 March | Loyens & Loeff, Amsterdam
Funding | 20 April | Health~Holland, The Hague
IP and Licensing | 30 September | Loyens & Loeff, Amsterdam
Communications Matter! | 9 December | Info.nl, Amsterdam
Special thanks to the contributing organizations 2016:
Get the most out of the LS@W Accelerator