In our recent LS@W Newsletter we announced the upcoming Expert Class, in which editions 4 and 5 are combined. We are in the process of finalizing the programme. Find more information and a peek preview here:
- Date and time: 15 December 2017, Starting at 10:00 hrs, Ending at approx. 17:30 hrs.
- Venue: Utrecht Inc, Padualaan 8, 3584 CH Utrecht
Expert Class 4 – morning session – Health Technology Assessment & Reimbursement
In this Expert Class, you will learn what Health Technology Assessment (HTA) is and how health technologies can have an impact on society. Closely linked to HTA is reimbursement. Health insurers are not automatically allowed to provide cover for any new medicine that comes onto the market. Governments decide what drugs fall under the standard health insurance package. Both topics are of utmost importance to life sciences and medtech startups.
Expert Class 5 – afternoon session – Communication & Branding
In this fast-moving industry, the survival of any brand relies heavily on its ability to distinguish itself sufficiently to connect with stakeholders, future partners, buyers and more. As a life sciences entrepreneur, you know that the importance of credibility simply cannot be underestimated. Therefore take communications seriously and start right from the beginning. In this 2nd edition of the communication Expert Class, the focus will be: Design.
We have invited representatives from the following organizations: Association Innovative Medicines, MDxHealth, UMotion, Loyens & Loeff, Achmea, Utrecht Inc., Studio Casual Fiend, Demcon Nymus3D, Science Affairs.
How to participate?
- Register! Send an email to Ellen de Waal | email@example.com.
- Who can attend? Expert classes are specially organised for Venture Challenge/Value Centre/MedTechPartners/BioTechPartner participants and alumni. Startups not (yet) part of our community but who are interested in participating can send in a request.
- What else can you do? Tell us what your specific interest is. The programme of each Expert Class is designed to match your needs on how to be lectured and informed. Share your questions and/or issues on the topics of above-mentioned Expert Classes with us.