Finding investors and partners for your startup? Where to start, who to contact? What to do and what not to do? Participate and gain knowledge in sector relevant topics and strengthen your business case! Register now.
Define your funding strategy: A typical startup goes through several rounds of funding, and each round is different and can vary from venture capital to subsidies. Let experts explain what you need to take into account before making the right decision.
Partnerships come in all sizes: Corporations take startups—even very young ones—far more seriously today and can even be considered funders as well. Learn the pros and the cons of working with big pharma.
This Expert Class will offer you a practical programme delivered by experienced professionals to ensure you receive quality information that will help you make significant decisions in the various stages of your startup.
Our contributors (confirmed)
Pieter J. Gaillard, Founder to-BBB, 2-BBB
- Life sciences entrepreneur | Eyesiu | Blood-brain barrier | Pharmacology | Neuroscience | Drug delivery and Development.
Markwin Velders, VP Operations Kite Pharma EU
- Life sciences entrepreneur | Strategy development | Preclinical development programs | Market development.
Oskar Slotboom, Partner BioGeneration Ventures
- Venture Capital | Business Development
Niels van Leeuwen, Liaison top sector Life Sciences & Health Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
- Senior advisor (inter)national R&D cooperation |(Inter)national network development | Factfinding | Technology matchmaking.
Tony Chang, Associate Merck Ventures
- Venture Capital | Analyst | Technology Commercialization | Medical Biochemistry
Koen Verhoef, Manager TTO, Netherlands Cancer Institute – Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital
- Life Sciences | Biotechnology | Technology Transfer.
- Can we welcome you too?: This Expert class is specially organised for Venture Challenge and Value Voucher Alumni; BioBusiness Masterclass and MBI Alumni; as well as for new LS@W startups.
- Time frame: 09:30 hrs – 15:00 hrs.
- Venue: NKI, Amsterdam.
- Programme Features: Workshop Funding, Workshop partnerships, Keynote Life Sciences Entrepreneur, Free consultations, Networking and Lunch.
Confirm your attendance!
- Mark your calendar and be quick to confirm your participation by sending an email to email@example.com.
LS@W Expert Classes are a series of targeted workshops organised in close collaboration with industry experts on relevant topics for Life Sciences and Medical Technologies Startups. The workshop programme offers also free consultations with our Mentors and Alumni to help you out. Our Expert Classes will educate you in the specific stages of your startup. We have planned all 5 Expert Classes for 2017, check the dates.