Our Expert Classes are a series of targeted workshops organized in close collaboration with industry experts on relevant topics for Life Sciences and Medical Technologies Startups. Next to practical workshop our Classes offer also 1-on-1 discussions and consultations with LS@W Mentors and Alumni to help you out, by sharing their expertise. With this activity we aim to educate you in the specific stages of your startup. Expert Classes are Stage 2 of the LS@W Accelerator.
Topics & Dates
- Expert Class 001 | Funding & Partnerships | 21 Aapril 2017
- Expert Class 002 | Intellectual Property | 7 July 2017
- Expert Class 003 | Communicating & Networking | 22 September 2017
- Expert Class 004 | Clinical Trials & Regulatory Affairs | 20 October 2017
- Expert Class 005 | Health Technology Assessment & Reimbursement | 15 December
What’s in it for you: LS@W alumni or new startup
- Answer to specific questions
- Network experience
Expert classes are specially organized for Venture Challenge and Value Voucher Alumni as well as for new LS@W startups.
Interested already? Contact Ellen de Waal at email@example.com