Ready for your next Capital Match?
Are you raising money for your startup in the life sciences sector? Do you want to explore the different models of funding and learn from successful entrepreneurs that raised money in both Massachusetts and the Netherlands?
Leading investors from Massachusetts and the Netherlands will elaborate on their funding strategies and entrepreneurs will show you how they were able to secure their seed-funding and series A. All sessions with investors and startups are interactive; you are more than welcome to pitch your questions during the webinar!
On April 22nd, from 9:30-11:00 (CET) and 15.30-17.00 (CET) there will be a kick-off the GSP-Capital Match Forum, live from Boston, as part of the Global Scale-up Program. During this virtual event, leading investors from Massachusetts and the Netherlands will elaborate on their funding strategies and entrepreneurs will show you how they were able to secure their seed-funding and series A.
Welcome to Massachusetts and the Netherlands
Building the Netherlands -Massachusetts Partnership
- Introduction to program by prof. Marianne van der Steen, Founder RegMed XB and GSP & Mart Duitemeijer, Attaché for Innovation, Technology & Science (Netherlands Innovation Network Boston)
- Mona Keijzer, State Secretary of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy)
- Kenn Turner, President and CEO (Massachusetts Life Sciences Center)
Fireside chat with VCs from Massachusetts & the Netherlands
How to attract investments: interactive session with participants
- Rich Wilmot, Managing Partner, Venture Investments (Philips Ventures)
- Ellen van Rooijen, Director of Operations and R&D Strategy, Head of Delivery Technologies (Montai Health, a Flagship Pioneering Company)
- Sander van Deventer, Partner (Forbion Capital Partners)
Company showcase panel
The Do’s & Don’ts: CEO Interactive session with participants
- Kaspar Roet, Founder and CEO (QurAlis)
- Koenraad Wiedhaup, CEO (Leyden Laboratories)
- Hans Constandt, President & Founder (Ontoforce)
Closing remarks & Next Steps
Hans Schikan, Special Envoy for Vaccines (Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport), Mart Duitemeijer, Attaché for Innovation, Technology & Science (Netherlands Innovation Network in Boston) & Marianne van der Steen, Founder RegMed XB & Global Scale-up Program (Regmed XB & GSP)
Join our virtual program
Registration fee for European companies only: €30,00 per attendee (ex. VAT). Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register before 15 April 2021.