Are you a Dutch organization active in the Life Sciences & Health (LSH) sector on an international scale or are you interested in doing international business? Then join the World of Health Care 2023 in Room Mate Bruno Hotel Rotterdam on 27 September from 13:30 - 18:00!
During this event, you have the opportunity to meet with Dutch & foreign decision-makers, entrepreneurs and executives in the health & business ecosystems from over 25 countries. The World of Healthcare is all about connecting, sharing knowledge, getting new insights, and presenting global healthcare challenges & solutions with an international delegation. The agenda consists of keynote speeches, panel discussions and networking.
Reasons to participate!
- Learn about the latest healthcare trends and developments worldwide.
- Connect (online/on location) with Dutch & foreign decision-makers, entrepreneurs and executives in health & business ecosystems from over 25 countries.
- Be part of building resilient future-proof healthcare systems.
Online registration allows you access to:
- The (on-site) WoHC International event in Bruno Roommate in Rotterdam on 27 September;
- The online matchmaking B2Match platform via log-in*;
- The (digital) introductory seminar on 21 September.
*You can already start online matchmaking once registered!
Dutch visitors, make sure you’ll be there and acquire your ticket (€75 excl. VAT), please click here.