Venture Challenge Fall 2016: meet the teams
The Venture Challenge Fall 2016 started in September this year and we are almost at the end of our 10 week business startup programme. On November 2nd our five Venture Challenge teams continued with the intensive startup coaching sessions during the 2nd three-day workshop in Villa Vennendal, Nunspeet. Discussed topics during this boot camp included business and financial models as well as the realisation of the venture plan.
Special guest Hans Schikan, former CEO of Prosensa and member of the top team of Health~Holland, visited the Venture Challenge to share his long experiences in biotech and advice every team on their investor pitches.
Ultimately our teams prepare their final pitch to present in front of the Venture Challenge Jury on 23 November. The winner of the Venture Challenge Fall 2016 will be announced at the Dutch Life Sciences Conference in Leiden and will receive 25,0000 euros.
Proud to present our teams:
- RadiQuaL surgery – The perfect cut to cure.
- Gen-X – Providing the next generation promotors for recombinant protein production.
- AGILeBiotics – Empowering Antibiotic Development.
- BIOND – Microfluidic device for Organ-on-Chip applications
- STENTiT – Pioneers in regenerative stent technology.