Meet the teams of the Venture Challenge Spring 2022
Last week five teams started their Venture Challenge adventure. In the first three-day workshop the highly motivated teams worked on their customer value proposition, long-term vision and competitive positioning. INKEF's Ivan Burkov shared do's and don'ts when raising Venture Capital, Niels Wheeler and Paul Soons from J&J Innovation explained why, how and when to partner with Big Pharma, and Scope Biosciences' CEO Niek Savelkoul took the participants along the rollercoaster ride of a typical Venture Challenge alumnus.
In the coming weeks the Venture Challenge participants will go out and validate their value proposition with customers and key opinion leaders before returning for a second three-day workshop beginning of June.
Meet our teams:
- Anatomy Projector - Projected augmented reality makes surgeries go faster and safer
- AutoScriber - A world where doctors enjoy zero admin, truly focus on the patient and never miss a diagnosis
- INBORN - Nanoparticles to cure difficult to treat bone infections
- Iprotics - Our specific proteasome inhibitors treat multiple myeloma effectively without side-effects
- Novuxion - Improve earlier diagnosis and treatment monitoring of metastatic cancer