The World, Europe and The Netherlands are filled with aspiring entrepreneurs—people who believe they have what it takes to launch a company. While anyone can start a business, not everyone will succeed. Especially turning a LifeSciences or MedTech innovation into a profitable and meaningful business is one of the toughest roads to take.
Dutch based early-stage startup teams active in Drug Development, Medical Devices and Diagnostics are invited to join!
- Date and Time: 7 April 2021, 14:30 – 17:30 hrs CEST
- Programme Features: Virtual who’s who; Inspiring presentations, Q&A and interaction; Soundboarding with more experts
- Meeting platform: Zoom
This first edition of the 2021 LS@W Expert Classes will address entrepreneurship. Experienced, international innovators will share their personal story with you. What were their hurdles, what challenges did they face, what successes were they able to celebrate in establishing and building their company.
Tune in (by Zoom) for an inspiring, educational and interactive afternoon.
Learn from the best! Experts sharing their startup stories
- Gain knowledge in topics crucial for your startup
- Make new contacts to grow your network
- Network to present your innovation and strengthen your business case.
LifeSciences@Work Expert Classes are a series of targeted (virtual) workshops organized in close collaboration with industry and academic experts
- The small-scale and personalized Expert Classes welcome Venture Challenge Alumni, Value Centre Alumni and NWO Take off Alumni.
- New early startups not (yet) part of our LS@W community but interested to join are also very welcome, provided there is a match with the LS@W community profile.
- Participation is free-of-charge for startup teams.